Short list of software I'm using
Just a quick post of some software that I use, that I’ve just discussed with Seth (he knows who he is).
- ClarifyIT - Create quick screenshot based documents and email them easily.
- Byword - Markdown text editor.
- OmniOutliner - Easiest outliner I’ve found.
- Nozbe - great GTD task manager.
- 1Password - simplify your password management.
- Timebar - focused working… :)
- Keyboard Maestro - macros for everything.
- BetterSnapTool - setup hot keys to move windows to where you want.
- Battery Health - keep an eye on your Mac’s battery health.
All useful, but the starting point is better task management, so start with Nozbe.
PS: also see remapping the CapsLock key.
Written on May 3, 2014