- Project implementing Zendesk Support Suite for a fun company that provides independant power products across Australia.
- Project implementing Sugar for a company the provides medical diagnostic services across Australia and New Zealand.
- Project updating Sugar to align sales and engineering departments of a global company with workflows and customisations to shorten the time between initial enquiry and quote in the hands of the customer, all the while ensuring compliance.
- Currently in Croatia, on my way back from Spain, where I attended my daughters wedding, it takes a bit of doing to get through the gatekeepers into Australia. This does mean working some rather odd hours.
- Riding a Suzuki Bandit GSF1250 when in Australia, and a Honda XR400R when in Vanuatu and trying to travel and ride as much as possible everywhere I happen to be.
- Outdoor recurve bow archery, typically at 20 and 30 metres with 28lb limbs.
The countries I’ve visited, in order of first visit are:
- Australia (One of the two places I live)
- United States of America (Colorado was fab. New York better than expected)
- Malaysia (so. many. people.)
- Thailand (Chang Mai. Felt like home)
- Germany (Münster, Berlin, Selters Tanus, and more)
- Denmark (enjoyed the train ride)
- Sweden (Old Town Stockholm was great, company was even better)
- Norway (Hurtigruten! Fjords! Dog sleds! WOW!!)
- Austria (awesome snow)
- Switzerland (beautiful)
- Vanuatu (The other place I live, message me if you visit)
- Nepal (mountains are amazing, people beautiful, I really miss the Moo Moo)
- Spain (Mungia, Bilbao, and more)
- Croatia (Split, and Plitvice Lakes)
I don’t count countries where I didn’t leave the airport, so New Zealand and Qatar haven’t yet made the list (yet) but even with them, I’ve still visited fewer countries than one of my kids, she is the real globetrotter!
Places on my shortlist to visit next (or again) are, in alphabetical order:
- Vanuatu (because, you know, it’s home)
See what I use to do my work on the tools page.
This page is a direct result of seeing this /now page. You should create your own.