I help our clients understand and solve their problems using CRM and Marketing Automation using Agile methods, see about and tools for more info. My primary interests are family, health, travel, productivity (making effective first, efficent second), Personal Knowledge Management, archery, and of course, motorcycling.
- Project implementing Zendesk Support Suite for a national clothing company in Australia.
- Project migrating a client from Salesforce to Zendesk Support Suite.
- Helping with some community work in Vanuatu.
- Touring on a Suzuki Bandit GSF1250 when in Australia, and a Honda XR400R when in Vanuatu and trying to travel and ride as much as possible everywhere I happen to be. Trying to figure out if I can get another bike… just because.
The countries I’ve visited, in order of first visit are:
- Australia (One of the two places I live)
- United States of America (Colorado was fab. New York better than expected)
- Malaysia (so. many. people.)
- Thailand (Chang Mai. Felt like home)
- Germany (Münster, Berlin, Selters Tanus, and more)
- Denmark (enjoyed the train ride)
- Sweden (Old Town Stockholm was great, company was even better)
- Norway (Hurtigruten! Fjords! Dog sleds! WOW!!)
- Austria (awesome snow)
- Switzerland (beautiful)
- Vanuatu (The other place I live, message me if you visit)
- Nepal (mountains are amazing, people beautiful, I really miss the Moo Moo)
- Spain (Mungia, Bilbao, and more)
- Croatia (Brač, Dubrovnik, Plitvice Lakes, and Split)
- Bosnia (would have liked more time here)
- Italy (Tuscany, Rome)
I don’t count countries where I didn’t leave the airport, so New Zealand and Qatar haven’t yet made the list (yet) but even with them, I’ve still visited fewer countries than one of my kids, she is the real globetrotter!
Places on my shortlist to visit next (or again) are, in alphabetical order:
- Vanuatu (because, you know, that’s where home is)
See what I use to do my work on the tools page.
This page is a direct result of seeing this /now page. You should create your own.