Right now, working remotely from a kitchen table in Brisbane Australia. See what I’m using to do that on the tools page.
- Spend my time working between Brisbane, Australia and Port Vila, Vanuatu and elsewhere
- Senior Consultant/Solution Architect for Evolution Marketing Services helping clients with CRM and Marketing Automation using Agile methods. SugarCRM, Sugar Market, Act-on, MailChimp, Act!, JIRA, Confluence, Git/GitHub and more
- Working with StarfishETL and Sugar Market (aka Salesfusion0)
- Using Python more frequently as a software multi-tool
- Riding a Suzuki Bandit 1250 when in Australia, a Honda XR400R when in Vanuatu and trying to travel as much as possible everywhere else.
- Reading Tiny Habits by BJ Fogg.
I’ve decided to see how many countries I can visit, so far I visited these:
- Australia (currently spend lots of time here)
- United States of America
- Vanuatu (and a lot of time here)
I don’t count countries where I didn’t leave the airport, so New Zealand and Qatar haven’t yet made the cut (yet) but even with them, I’ve still visited fewer countries than one of my kids, she is the real globetrotter!
This page is a direct result of seeing this /now page.